Saturday 18 April 2020

My grandpa and I's song - Rich challenge task!

  One- the little boy runs 
Two- I see you
Three- climb up the tree
Four- open up the door
Five -  Laulau mai sa’u meaai ua ou fia ai
(In english - Give me some food I’m very very hungry)

Hey bloggers,
Today I have learnt a funny song that my grandpa taught me from his childhood. I enjoyed this rich challenge because he sang me this song and also told me why he liked it so much! I liked listening and singing this song as it meant something special to him and now also in me. I enjoyed doing this task because now I have a special song of his that I can sing when I miss him. My question is what is your favorite memory of you and your grandparents. Comment below your answer and explain why.
Blog ya later!
Chelsy

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chelsy, what an awesome blog post. I like how you explained it and even used another language! My favourite memory of my grandparents would probably be going on holiday to Ireland with them. Maybe you could record you and your family singing the song and share it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chelsy. What a fantastic post! I love that you got to share somethig special with your grandad - I bet he loved sharing it to you too. What a fun little song too. I love that it uses 2 languages. My favourite memory of my nana is all the delicous food she used to give us - even when she was not supposed to!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.