Thursday 30 April 2020

BAKE OR COOK OFF!



INTRODUCING TAI AND CHELSYS BAKE OR COOK OFF COMP! (friendly competition)
Hey bloggers or soon fellow cooks and bakers, this is the final copy of our poster for the bake and cook off happening throughout next week with a deadline on the 8th of May which is a Friday! We invite you to join and also post on your blog with how you went and a video or photos of you doing your baking or cooking.  Make sure to give a reflection so that others can comment and rate on how you went and give helpful and positive feedback! 
Blog you later cooks and bakers
Chelsy! 

6 comments:

  1. Excellent idea Chelsy, what a great way to get everyone involved and to connect with your classmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chelsy. Thank you so much for organising this with Tai. Such a great idea to get the class involved in a joint activity and even open it up more to the Kauri team and beyond. I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! The teachers are going to do their own little bake off too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Chelsey and Tai. I'am going to get thinking this weekend what I could come up with, have you seen Anjola's post about doughnuts, they sound yum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea, Chelsy. I have done a bit of baking over the lockdown period too.
    I think that it would be great fun, and a good use of all those skills you will have learned from your sessions in the kitchen with Sarah during Garden to Table.
    Do yo have a favourite thing to bake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyaa Sarah! My favorite thing to bake is everything I love to make everything! but nothing bets my M&M Chocolate cookies! What is your favorite thing to bake and why??
      BLOG YA LATER!
      Chelsy x

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous idea Chelsy-I love baking and have done lot's of baking during lock down. I can't wait to see the pictures of your fabulous creations-yum!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.